I Can No Longer Love You, Mark Bellhorn
I am sorry, Mark, but I am going to have to break off our relationship. You have betrayed me, and I can no longer call you the one I love- certainly not if you will be wearing pinstripes on the diamond for the rest of the season. I am sorry we have to end it this way, I really am. But, of the 29 possible teams to end up with, why did it have to be the Yankees? I will make you a promise though. If you do not pull any Aaron Boone like antics on the field, I may find it in my heart to at least still consider you as a friend. Can you make that promise to me? I suppose we will find out on September 9 when the Yanks and Sox square off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home