The Magical Matrices Tour
Well, my life as a dork is rolling along. Most days I get up around 6 and try to get on campus and hit the gym from 7-8:30. From the gym, I proceed to the
I think this is the first time that the only commitment I ever had was school. No sports practice, no meetings, nothing but school. I think it’s starting to get to me. Last night, as I lay nestled all snug in my bed, I had visions of matrices dancing in my head.
Dancing matrices? Well, they weren't really dancing, but I was like a professional solving them and taking inverses. But, that was my sleep! The time of the day when I am not supposed to be thinking of martices! I needed a way to get them out of my head, so I got to thinking about class.A Dr. H said the other day, “MG, PG, and Mi are magical matrices. You can quote me on that!” Well, Dr. H, I quoted you, but I am also going to take it a step further. Here goes… The Magical Matrices Tour adapted from The Beatles’ “Magical Mystery Tour”:
Column up, column up for the matrices tour.
Transpose and that’s an invertation, transpose for the matrices tour.
Zeros in row and columns for cofactor expansion, zeros for the matrices tour.
The magical matrices tour is waiting to take you away,
Waiting to take you away.
Anyways, no need to keep going. I hope that you have realized that matrices can be magical, and I don’t think even John, Paul, George, or Ringo could disagree with that!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home